Kenya Fast Facts
- Government: Republic of Kenya
- Location: Eastern Africa
- Area: 580,367 km²
- Inhabitants: 44,037,656 (July 2013)
- Capital city: Nairobi
- State system: Democratic-Federal state
- Administration: 47 Counties
- Time zone: East African Time
- Currency: 1 KES = 100 cents
- GDP: $76.07 billion (2012 est.)
- Telephone code: +254
- Power voltage: 220V, 50Hz
Summit House / Moi Avenue
P.O.BOX 4623 – 00200 Nairobi / Kenya
T: +254 (0)727 534 066
Everyone’s welcome at Traveler to Kenya. Young or old. Experienced or not. It’s all good.
We set out to create a true travel experience off the beaten track. We love helping our members to be effective. But we’re not uptight or overly serious about it. That’s the way we do things around here. We don’t believe in hidden extras or locked doors either – we provide the support you need in your travel to Kenya planning. So step inside. You’ll be encouraged, inspired, and made to feel right at home.
© Copyright Traveler-to-kenya.com. All rights reserved.